Immigration Services: How We Can Help
We help people who are seeking to obtain their permanent United States residence, and/or naturalization. At Nichols Law Offices, PLLC, we help individuals and families in the U.S. and abroad with a wide range of immigration matters.
Our office is located in Syracuse, New York. We represent clients from all over New York state as well as around the world.
To speak with an immigration lawyer about your needs, please fill out our online contact form.
Helping People From Around The World
Our law firm helps individuals and families from all over the world with various United States immigration matters. We focus on the following:
- Family-based immigration: We help individuals and family members explore their U.S. immigration options. If you are looking to bring your spouse to the U.S., if you are seeking a fiancé or fiancée visa, if you want to bring your parents to the U.S. or if you are seeking other assistance with family-based immigration, we can help.
- Labor-based immigration: We work with employers and employees in identifying which types of work visas are appropriate for the specific needs of an individual and/or business.
We also assist clients with the following:
- Green card (or permanent resident status) — We help clients seek permanent resident status through a green card.
- Adjustment of status — We help people through the adjustment of status process, which allows certain individuals to become lawful permanent residents of the United States without having to leave the U.S. to reapply in their home country.
- Waivers of inadmissibility — If you have been found to be inadmissible in the United States, you may be able to apply for a waiver of inadmissibility.
- Asylum — Asylum is a very important tool to protect people from other countries, persecuted by government or people in own country. America has always wanted to protect those people and give them refuge here. That is called an asylum application. Asylum applications are changing now because our government is making them harder. We may be able to help you decide if you have a right to asylum and then help you prepare a strong case for it.
- And more — We can help you with a wide range of matters, including naturalization, rehabilitation applications, immigration for military personnel and more.
Translation services: We offer foreign language services in German, Bosnian, Urdu and Hindi.
Questions About U.S. Immigration? Please Contact Us.
If you wish to speak with a U.S. immigration attorney about your family-based or employment-based immigration needs, please call 315-992-7583.